Toho Water Authority (Toho) is announcing temporary road closures to thru traffic on E Orange St and Bay St. The closures are necessary to conduct a sewer rehabilitation project. Closures to thru traffic will occur in two phases:
· Phase 1: E Orange St between N Brack St and Royal St. This phase is expected to begin July 19 and be completed by July 28.
· Phase 2: Bay St between E Orange St and E Magnolia St. This phase is expected to begin July 29 and be completed by August 2022.
During the phases the E Orange St and Bay St intersection will be closed. Schedules could vary according to weather and other unforeseen circumstances.]
Motorists and pedestrians are urged to use caution when approaching these areas, as workers will be present and speed limits may be reduced and sidewalks possibly closed and diverted. Signage will be placed as needed to keep the traveling public informed of the project.
- Noise and vibrations
- Barricades for safety
- Trucks, machinery and equipment
- Possible odors from sewer system
· If you see a potentially unsafe situation or equipment that requires attention, please contact Toho’s Customer Service Department immediately at 407-944-5000.
- Please keep children away from the construction site at all times to avoid accidents.
- If you become aware of a public safety emergency, please call 911 immediately.
For more information, please call our Project Feedback Line at 407-270-3999, email TohoPIO@qcausa.com or visit www.tohowater.com/projects for more project details and updates.