Toho Water Authority has announced that there will be temporary lane closures on W. Carroll St. and N. Thacker Ave. starting at 7 a.m. August 7, 2019 (See attached maps).
- From the intersection of N. Thacker Ave. and W. Carroll St. the outside eastbound lane on W. Carroll St. will be closed to 1701 W. Carroll St.
- The northbound right turn lane will be closed at the N. Thacker Ave and W. Carroll St intersection. Traffic will be able to turn right using the center lane.
- The eastbound right turn lane will be closed at the N. Thacker Ave and W. Carroll St. intersection. Traffic will be able to turn right using the center lane.
- Temporary lanes closures will also occur near 1701 W. Carroll St.
The closures are necessary to conduct road restoration in the area. The project is expected to be completed that same day. Schedules could vary according to weather and unforeseen circumstances.
Motorists and pedestrians are urged to use caution when approaching these areas as lane closures will change as the project progresses. Speed limits may be reduced in certain areas. Signage will be placed as needed to keep the traveling public informed of the project.
- Noise and vibrations
- Barricades and fencing for safety
- Trucks, machinery and equipment
- If you see a potentially unsafe situation, or equipment or fencing that requires attention, please contact Toho’s Customer Service Department immediately at 407-944-5000.
- Children are often curious about construction work. Keep them away from the construction site at all times to avoid accidents.
- If you become aware of a public safety emergency please call 911 immediately.
- Please call Toho Water Authority’s Customer Service Department if you need any additional information at (407) 944-5000.