Toho Water Authority is announcing that the closure to thru traffic on Vineyard Blvd at the southern intersection with Welch Ct is expected to extend through to Friday, October 22 . This is due to recent inclement weather conditions and delays in material deliveries. Schedules could vary according to weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
The closure is necessary to conduct a sewer rehabilitation project in the area. The project is being carried out by Garney Construction.
Motorists and pedestrians are urged to use caution when approaching these areas, as workers will be present and speed limits may be reduced and sidewalks possibly closed and diverted. Signage will be placed as needed to keep the traveling public informed of the project.
· Noise and vibrations
· Barricades and fencing for safety
· Trucks, machinery and equipment
· Possible odors from sewer system
· If you see a potentially unsafe situation, or equipment or fencing that requires attention, please contact Toho’s Customer Service Department immediately at 407-944-5000.
· Please keep children away from the construction site at all times to avoid accidents.
· If you become aware of a public safety emergency, please call 911 immediately.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
· Garney Construction: 941-815-3659
· Toho Water Authority: 407-944-5000
Please visit www.tohowater.com/projects for more project details and updates.