On a typical start to the school year there are always questions parents and students have about transportation. Given the amount of uncertainty in connection with this school year, there are certain to be more questions than ever.
The Osceola County School Board is prepared – and the answers are just a phone call or click away!
The district’s Back-To-School Transportation Parent Hotline will be open for calls in English or Spanish on the following days and times at 407-483-3673:
- August 19 from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- August 20 from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- August 21 from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- August 24 from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- August 25 from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- August 26 from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- August 27 from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m
- August 28 from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- August 31 from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- September 1 from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- September 2 from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- September 3 from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- September 4 from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
In addition to the Transportation Parent Hotline, parents can select the “Let’s Talk” tab on the school district’s website at www.osceolaschools.net to ask transportation or back-to-school questions. Parents are encouraged to submit questions online in English or Spanish, and they will be answered in a timely manner via a return email.
Parents and students are reminded that all students must wear a face mask and social distance at bus stops. When boarding the bus, students will use hand sanitizer provided on the bus, sit two to a seat filling in the back of the bus to the front, and wear their masks for the ride. When students arrive to school, students will disembark from the seats in the front of the bus to the seat in the back of the bus.
In order to bolster customer service, both the Transportation Parent Hotline and the Let’s Talk Online Platform will remain active throughout the school year for parents and community members to ask questions, leave comments, share concerns, and/or give praise to the Osceola School District.