Osceola County has announced that the following roads are tentatively scheduled for micro-resurfacing Monday, April 4th through Friday, April 8th.
- Blooming Alamanda Loop: Playing Otter Court to Blooming Alamanda Loop
- Drifting Lilly Loop: Formosa Boulevard to Formosa Boulevard
- Formosa Boulevard: Funnie Steed Road to Formosa Gardens Boulevard
- Lotus Court: Formosa Boulevard to cul-de-sac
- Playing Otter Court: Yellow Crane Drive to cul-de-sac
- Sweet Plum Court: Formosa Boulevard to cul-de-sac
- White Crane Court: Formosa Boulevard to cul-de-sac
- Yellow Crane Drive: Formosa Boulevard to Playing Otter Court
Work will be performed daily from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Schedules may vary based on weather conditions or equipment-related issues. There will be temporary lane closures but no road closures, and traffic delays can be expected in the area.