Tavistock Development Co. LLC has revealed its plans for an eleven story, mixed-use development featuring tiny apartments, known as micro units.
The ground breaking by Balfour Beatty Construction for “Pixon” will take place in September across from the Lake Nona Town Center and will feature 201 apartments, including six 360 square feet micro units, studios and one and two bedroom units along with a 1,730-square-foot penthouse.
The ground floor will have 32,500 square feet of retail space designed to include a restaurant and bar, a pharmacy and a café on the southeast corner of Tavistock Lakes Boulevard and Lake Nona Boulevard.
An adjacent lobby for the residents was designed with concierge services, a virtual gaming arcade, a kitchen and bar with complimentary beverages, and a private glass enclosed conference room.
There will also be a top-level sky lounge which will provide beautiful panoramic views, a resident bar and private outdoor dining.
Residents will also have access to a list of modern community conveniences, including:
- A Tesla rideshare program with onsite vehicles
- Electric car charging stations
- Bicycle storage
- Concierge delivery system
- Designated pet spa and grooming area
- 24-hour gym with on-demand fitness by Lake Nona Institute partner TechnogymA second-story lounge with work centers, computer stations featuring a 3D printer, living room, game and media center, and community kitchen
- Outdoor amenity deck with “an expansive” urban backyard with private nooks, a relaxation fountain with “meandering river,” outdoor kitchen with multiple grilling stations, pavilion with HD TVs, outdoor activities, and a communal gathering table.
- Option for HD video and Bluetooth-enabled entry door hardware
- Access-controlled buildings and elevators
- 24-hour express maintenance and valet trash service
The apartments will connect to a three-story parking structure accessible by an enclosed second-story walkway. The rental rates have not been published as of yet, but we’ll be posting that information as soon as it becomes available.