Toho Water Authority announces the temporary closure of the inside lanes near the intersection of Broadway and Neptune Road at approximately 9 p.m. on Thursday, June 13, 2019. The lanes closures are necessary to conduct a sewer rehabilitation project. The lanes are expected to reopen by 6:30 a.m. on Friday, June 14, 2019. Schedules could vary according to weather and unforeseen circumstances.
- Noise and vibrations
- Barricades and fencing for safety
- Trucks, machinery and equipment
- If you see a potentially unsafe situation or equipment or fencing that requires attention, please contact Toho’s Customer Service Department immediately at 407-944-5000.
- If you become aware of a public safety emergency please call 911 immediately.
- Please call Toho Water Authority’s Customer Service Department if you need any additional information at (407) 944-5000.
According to Toho Water Authority, signs will be placed as needed to keep the traveling public informed of the project. Motorists are urged to use caution when approaching these areas, as workers will be present and speed limits may be reduced in certain areas.