Toho Water Authority is announcing closures to thru traffic for the following areas starting on Monday, January 3, 2022.
· Alameda Dr between San Blas Ave and Jalapa Dr
· Luca Ln
· Milta Ln
The closures are necessary to conduct a sewer rehabilitation project in the area. The project is being carried out by SanPik Inc. and is expected to be completed by April 2022. Schedules could vary according to weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
Motorists and pedestrians are urged to use caution when approaching these areas, as workers will be present and speed limits may be reduced and sidewalks possibly closed and diverted. Signage will be placed as needed to keep the traveling public informed of the project.
· Noise and vibrations
· Barricades and fencing for safety
· Trucks, machinery, and equipment
· Possible odors from the sewer system
· If you see a potentially unsafe situation or equipment or fencing that requires attention, please contact Toho’s Customer Service Department immediately at 407-944-5000.
· Please keep children away from the construction site at all times to avoid accidents.
· If you become aware of a public safety emergency, please call 911 immediately.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
· SanPik Inc.: 407-988-1033 / 813-750-5104
· Toho Water Authority: 407-944-5000
Please visit www.tohowater.com/projects for more project details and updates.