The final day of early voting in Osceola County will take place today from 9am-7pm. During Early Voting, voters may visit any of Osceola County’s nine early voting locations to cast their vote. During Early Voting, voters may visit any of Osceola County’s nine early voting locations to cast their vote. To vote early, eligible voters must present a current and valid signature and photo identification at any designated early voting site.
Here are the county’s Early Voting locations:
- Supervisor of Elections Office
2509 E. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway
Kissimmee, Florida 34744
- West Osceola Branch Library (Celebration)
305 Campus Street
Celebration, FL 34747
- Robert Guevara Community Center
501 Florida Parkway
Kissimmee, FL 34743
- St. Cloud Civic Center
3001 17th Street
St. Cloud, FL 34769
- Kissimmee Civic Center
201 E. Dakin Avenue
Kissimmee, FL 34741
- The Gym & Aquatic Center
625 Country Club Drive
Poinciana, FL 34759
- Narcoossee Community Center
5354 Rambling Road
St. Cloud, Florida 34771
- Tax Collector (Campbell City Branch)
4730 S. Orange Blossom TrailKissimmee, FL 34746
- Osceola Welcome Center
4155 W. Vine Street
Kissimmee, FL 34741
“Voters can visit our website www.voteosceola.gov or call our office to see Early Voting location addresses and wait times, then decide which one is more convenient for them” said Supervisor MaryJane Arrington.
You will be asked to show a valid photo ID with signature to vote in Florida.
Acceptable forms include:
- Florida driver’s license or ID card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- US passport
- Debit or credit card
- Military ID
- Student ID
- Retirement center ID
- Neighborhood association ID
- Public assistance ID
- Veteran health ID issued by the US Department of Veterans Affairs
- License to carry a concealed weapon or firearm or an employee ID card issued by the federal government, the state of Florida, or any county or municipalityIf your photo ID does not include your signature, you will be asked to provide another ID that has your signature.
Voters without ID: If you are unable to provide ID, you will be able to vote a provisional ballot. Your ballot will count if the signature on your ballot matches the signature on your voter registration record.
For trusted information about state and local elections, visit the Osceola County Supervisor of Elections website voteosceola.gov, and the Florida Department of State’s website at DOS.Myflorida.com/elections. For additional information, please visit www.voteosceola.gov or call 407-742-6000.