The Great American Cookout will feature chef-inspired, gourmet versions of seasonal favorites, sampling flights of wine, spirits and craft beers, live musical entertainment – and your own magnificent, 400-foot view from atop The Wheel.
With an affordable ticket for adults and children, combined with free parking, this event is part of ICON Park’s continued commitment to providing meaningful value to local families and visitors alike.
The event ticket offers all-inclusive access to a private party, including all of the food, drink and attractions below. Tickets are just $39.99 for adults and $9.99 for children ages 3 to 12 when purchased in advance. The pass includes:
- 11 dishes, one from each participating I-Drive restaurant
- Beer tasting flight
- Wine tasting flight
- Samples of hard seltzers, craft beers and moonshine
- Admission to enjoy The Wheel, the 400-ft. icon of the Orlando skyline
Sample of menu
The event menu includes the chef’s creative gourmet versions of summer favorites such as:
- Ole Red Orlando’s Austin-smoked brisket sliders with chorizo hot link, vinegar slaw, onion straws and white bar-b-que sauce, all served on a hearty potato bun.
- Brother Jimmy’s Low-Country Crawfish Boil featuring a seafood mix of crawfish, mussels and shrimp with corn, potatoes and sausage in a Louisiana-style Cajun spice, served with a garlic butter dipping sauce.
- Sugar Factory’s homemade and slow-baked macaroni and cheese that’s panko crusted, deep fried and served with a marinara dipping sauce.
- Uncle Julio’s Tableside Guacamole with fresh Haas avocados, tomatoes, onions, cilantro and jalapeños handmade in a traditional molcajete and served with fresh corn tortilla chips.
A portion of proceeds from The Great American Cookout event will be donated to The Salvation Army. This organization annually helps more than 23 million Americans overcome poverty, addiction and economic hardships through a range of social services. The organization provides food for the hungry, emergency relief for disaster survivors, rehabilitation for those suffering from drug and alcohol abuse, and clothing and shelter for people in need.
Guests must be 21+ to consume alcohol. The Great American Cookout is an expansion of ICON Park’s popular Sip N’ Savor event series.
To book your ticket to The Great American, click here.